Devin Patterson's PDA contains information about the German.
|First mentioned:||June 29, 2008|
In the Assignment Tracker profile for the German, a link entitled "Evidence" directs users to Devin Patterson's PDA. On 9thwonders.com, Evsdropr posted a hint to the four character password needed to enter the PDA, asking users to find the code and claiming Devin took some photos using it. The password is a reference to Devin's partner Bianca Karina: "RINA". Once solved, users can enter the code and get access to a photo album with 16 pictures.
Below is a complete gallery of the album "Ohne Titel" on Devin's PDA:
03: Parking ticket
05: Letter (part 1)
06: Shopping list
09: Bank form
12: Letter (part 2)
14: Letter (part 3)
This sections note translations of any German text found in the pictures entitled with "Ohne Titel" (no title).
- Picture 9 is obviously a form from a Berlin bank.
- The crossed-out field "Bankleitzahl" (bank code) had originally the digits "1234 859 00" preprinted.
- The bold bordered area below with the word "Cent" is for the amount of transferred money
- On the top right your can read the preprinted word "Schöneberg" (district of Berlin) printed on another bank form underneath.
On the closeup of the magazine following is scribbled with a ball pen:
There are two urban outdoor photos each with handwritten annotations and arrows pointing on different spots of the buildings.
- Title of the document in the 3rd picture is "Strafzettel" (parking ticket).
- Although it is partially scratched out, the address on the ticket appears to match the address on the letter - "Karl Lander Platz 1441" (Karl Lander Plaza).
- The date of issue is 06.2008 - due to the German date format that means June.
- Further the end of a word is readable, what is most likely "Kennzeichen" (license plate) and the first character "B" stands for Berlin.
The document in the 6th picture is entitled with "Einkaufszettel" (shopping list) and includes at least 11 items:
- Eier (eggs)
- Milch (milk)
- Ziegenkäse (goat cheese)
- Wurst (cold cuts / sausage)
- Schwarzes T-Shirt (black t-shirt)
- Schweineschnitzel (pork cutlet)
- Rotkohl (red cabbage)
- Skimaske (ski mask)
- Kartoffelsalat (Potato salad)
- Senf (mustard)
- Saft (juice)