Difference between revisions of "Graphic Novel:War Buddies, Part 6"
(→Notes: part 7)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* The graphic novel's conclusion ties into the events of the [[Heroes Evolutions]] ARG, where [[Hana]] enlists the aid of players to block Linderman's election tampering. See [[Hana's website]] for details.
* The graphic novel's conclusion ties into the events of the [[Heroes Evolutions]] ARG, where [[Hana]] enlists the aid of players to block Linderman's electiontampering. See [[Hana's website]] for details
Revision as of 11:20, 3 January 2009
|War Buddies, Part 6|
Call to Arms
|Released:||April 16, 2007|
|Story by:||Mark Warshaw|
|Art by:||Staz Johnson|
|Digital Inks by:||Edgar at Studio F|
|Colors by:||Edgar at Studio F|
|Produced by:||Invisible College|
|Easter Egg:||Direct link to Hana's website|
|Previous:||War Buddies, Part 5|
|It's time to join the cause!|
|With the help of Mr. Bennet, the mysterious man in horn-rimmed glasses, Hana Gitelman has just begun to connect the dots between Mr. Linderman and the various heroes from across the globe. The trail led to a secret file within the Pentagon itself. But from his days of Vietnam, Hana realizes Linderman's plans have taken a decidedly political turn...|
Hana Gitelman finishes examining the Lonestar File within the Pentagon archives. At that moment, Casey Smith wakes up in his apartment to find "Samantha" missing--along with his keys and his security I.D. He calls in a security breach, and armed security begins to close in on Hana, but she uses her ability to send an email from Casey explaining that he found his credentials in his washing machine.
At Ronald Reagan International Airport, Hana uses Linderman's credit card to buy a plane ticket to Las Vegas. While en route, she manages to break into Linderman's servers and search for "Petrelli", and discovers that Linderman is planning to rig the results of Nathan Petrelli's congressional election. Arriving in Las Vegas, Hana sends out hundreds of text messages to elicit aid in stopping the election fraud.
- The graphic novel's conclusion ties into the events of the Heroes Evolutions ARG, where Hana enlists the aid of players to block Linderman's election tampering. See Hana's website for details.
- A seventh part to the War Buddies series was released 308 days after War Buddies, Part 6 was released. See War Buddies, Part 7 for the continued story.
- The title of Hana's "Call to Arms" text message from the ARG is used on the last panel, including the actual usernames of ARG participants.
- For images from War Buddies, Part 6, see images from War Buddies, Part 6.