Help talk:Consensus checks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:56, 12 December 2009 by
Names shouldn't be opposed based on another name being better. Possessor names shouldn't be opposed. They shouldn't even be part of the consensus check. Opposition should be based on validity and not on personal preference.
- If two or more names remain, and there is a clear favorite, that's the name that gets chosen. If there's no clear favorite, a traditional vote can be held.
- How does this work for character names and the like? (We usually don't have issues with anything but power names...why is that?)
- See Heroes Wiki talk:Community Portal#Consensus checks.
- See User talk:Ryangibsonstewart#consensus checks
Names can be crossed out when there is legitimate opposition.
- Formalize where discussions should go...
- Anything else? :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:31, 26 April 2009 (EDT)
- What happens if someone gives a legitimate opposition to a name, but another person also gives a legitimate counterargument to the opposition?--Referos 09:44, 12 December 2009 (EST)