Help talk:Consensus checks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:31, 26 April 2009 by (New page: ==Notes== Some notes for things this page should include. Feel free to add. :) ~~~~ * Names shouldn't be opposed based on another name being better. * Possessor names shouldn't be opposed....)
- Names shouldn't be opposed based on another name being better.
- Possessor names shouldn't be opposed. They shouldn't even be part of the consensus check.
- Opposition should be based on validity and not on personal preference.
- If two or more names remain, and there is a clear favorite, that's the name that gets chosen. If there's no clear favorite, a traditional vote can be held.
- How does this work for character names and the like? (We usually don't have issues with anything but power names...why is that?)
- See Heroes Wiki talk:Community Portal#Consensus checks.
- See User talk:Ryangibsonstewart#consensus checks
- Names can be crossed out when there is legitimate opposition.
- Formalize where discussions should go...
- Anything else? :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:31, 26 April 2009 (EDT)