Heroes Interactive:The Line
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:36, 30 October 2007 by (sp)
- Welcome to the "Heroes" Interactive Experience.
- This week's journey starts in Honduras, but soon you'll be travelling to other Heroes locations while participating in surveys, answering trivia and testing your psychic abilities.
- Don't forget to check out CHARACTER MAP to learn more about the characters of Heroes and their connections.
- Jack Coleman learned his Russian lines quickly due to his background in French and Spanish.
- Hayden Panettiere's surname in Italian means "Baker".
- How did Sylar lose his powers?
- The Shanti Virus
- Hiro stabbed him
- Candice stole them
- The Japanese scrolls were actually created specifically for Heroes by the art department. They took about a week and a half to make.
- What kind of car did Claire drive?
- Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota RAV4
- Nissan Rogue
- Honda CR-V
- In trying to find the right glasses for HRG, Heroes producers had Jack Coleman try on over 30 pairs.
- In this scene, breakaway glass was used when Mohinder throws the chair into the lab fridge.
- Claire didn't actually fall very far for this shot. The camera did most of the motion and the background was shot using a blue screen.
- In real life, Hayden has never broken a bone in her body.
- The actress who plays Debbie is actually of legal age to drink.
- The wardrobe department customized the armor for each warrior in feudal Japan.
- The sword fighting scenes took about two weeks of rehearsal with each rehearsal lasting anywhere from two to four hours.
- Who was Sylar's first victim?
- Dale Smither
- Brian Davis
- Zane Taylor
- Virginia Gray
- Do you think that Claire and West took it too far with Debbie, or did she get what she deserved?
- Took it too far (44%)
- She deserved it (56%)
- If you were HRG, would you get rid of Ivan or take his offer to safely leave the Company?
- Get rid of Ivan (50%)
- Leave (50%)
- Peter and Caitlin didn't travel to Canada to walk the streets of Montreal, it's actually the same exterior set used for the Ireland Pub location.
- Thanks for participating in tonight's "Heroes" Interactive Experience! For cast commentary, original graphic novels, secrets, sneaks, and more, go to NBC.com/Heroes after tonight's broadcast.
- As with those for the previous episodes of Season Two, The Heroes Interactive for The Line was accompanied by a character map, which was essentially a portal of photos and season one histories for each of the characters.