Difference between revisions of "Interview talk:Mark Riccardi"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Heroes Wiki has got a interview with [[Mark Riccardi]], the stunt double for Greg Grunberg. Please submit your questions by the 25th of August. This interview is being done by [[
Heroes Wiki has got a interview with [[Mark Riccardi]], the stunt double for Greg Grunberg. Please submit your questions by the 25th of August. This interview is being done by [].
Latest revision as of 02:56, 5 March 2009
- Questions sent--Skywalkerrbf 17:09, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
- If you could have any power, then what would it be?
- Did you enjoy working on Heroes? Was it different from any other jobs you have had?
- Do you have any stories from your work on Heroes?
- If so do you have a favourite character or episode?
- Can you tell us about your work with John Travolta?
- You have also done stunt work for another big show of our time, Star Trek, who much work did you do with them?
- Are you still working on Heroes?
- What made you decide to be a stunt double?
Hey this page needs deleting as I am moving the interview over to my new site, you will see why soon hopefully. Thanks. --Skywalkerrbf 11:18, 1 March 2009 (EST)
- The page and content is property of Heroes Wiki. I believe when we last spoke, it was decided that one or two interviews would be moved, but not everything. Please email me if you would like to discuss it further. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 13:53, 1 March 2009 (EST)
- I sent you a email last night about this.--Skywalkerrbf 02:56, 5 March 2009 (EST)