Interview talk:Mark Spatny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:30, 25 October 2008 by (added questions)
- If you could have any power, then what would it be?
- Did you enjoy working on Heroes? Was it different from any other jobs you have had?
- Do you have any stories from your work on Heroes?
- If so do you have a favourite character or episode?
- Which of the digital effects of Heroes did you have a part in?
- What does it feel like to be a Emmy nominee?
- Can you tell us a bit about any up and coming work you are doing?
- Will you be working on the new series? If so what find of things can we expect?
- You have worked on a lot of TV shows, but which was your favourite?
- How did you create an "invisible" effect, as in a "blurred" image rather than simply deleting the character's presence. How was that filmed and edited?
- I thought the effect of Peter regurgitating a bullet in one of the early episodes of Generations was quite impressive... great job on that! How exactly did you manage to pull that off and make it look so real?
- How are shots between future versions of heroes carried out? For example, hiro and future hiro meeting each other in season 1, and peter and future peter in season 3. How does the actor act out the scenes?
- Obviously the effects have been bumped up this season. Well done! I just wonder, what has been the hardest visual effect to do? Sylar's recent nuclear explosion?
- Have there been any instances where a certain ability has been deemed too complicated or expensive to render, so it was scrapped? And if so, which ones?
- If you could add a new power into the show which power would you like to see as a visual effect?
- Is the ability of Ando in the future the same as Elle's? If so, why did you choose to make it red?