Difference between revisions of "Japan (disambig)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 16:02, 15 September 2015
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Japan could refer to:
- Hiroshima, the location of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial.
- Kiso Mountain, the location of Whitebeard's camp.
- Japanese, the language spoken by most residents of Japan.
- Japanese Language Studies, the Japanese phrase book that Hiro gifted to Charlie.
- Nagoya, where Ishi Nakamura's cousins live.
- Osaka, the city in which Hiro was born.
- Otsu, the village where the Battle of Twelve Swords was fought. Otsu was burned in 1671.
- Kyoto, the location near where Hiro arrived in 1671 and encountered Takezo Kensei.
- Sakashita, the location of the Black Bear which guarded Whitebeard's Hidden Fortress.
- Tōhoku, the region of Japan where Future Hiro studies.
- Tokyo, the location of Yamagato Industries, and home of Hiro and Ando.
- Tottori, the home of Oni and his sword.