List of character appearances by episode/Season Four
The following is a list of recurring characters on the show, including every character to have appeared in three episodes or more.
- Noah and Claire are the characters with the most appearances, followed by Hiro and Peter. Jack Coleman (Noah) and Hayden Panettiere (Claire) are the cast members with the most visual appearances. Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder) has more credited appearances than any other character, due to his narration in some of the episodes in which he does not appear on-screen.
- Ashley Crow is the most frequently appearing guest star, and her character, Sandra Bennet, is, outside the main characters, the character with the most appearances.
- Dana Davis (Monica) has appeared in fewer episodes than any other main cast member.
- If counting Future Claire's appearance in Five Years Gone, Claire and Hiro were the only characters to appear in every episode of Season 1. Among actors, only Hayden Panettiere (Claire) appeared in every episode of season 1; Hiro was played by Garrett Masuda in Company Man.
- No character made visual appearances in every episode of Season 2. Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder) was however credited in every Season 2 episode, but in Four Months Ago... he only provided the narration, and wasn't seen on-screen.
- Only three episodes of Volume One featured the entire cast of first-season series regulars: Fallout, Godsend, and Parasite. The episodes Genesis, Don't Look Back, One Giant Leap, and Collision featured every main character who had been introduced at the time, and .07%, The Hard Part, Landslide, and How to Stop an Exploding Man featured every main character who was still alive at the time.
- The only episode of Volume Two which featured the entire cast of second-season series regulars was the finale, Powerless.
- In Volume Three, only The Second Coming, The Butterfly Effect, Dying of the Light and Eris Quod Sum featured all 12 of the main characters. The Eclipse, Part 1, Our Father, and Dual featured all main characters except Maya.
- In Volume Four, A Clear and Present Danger, Trust and Blood and An Invisible Thread were the only episodes to feature the entire cast, excluding Dania Ramirez (Maya).
- Company Man featured the fewest series regulars to date. Only Hayden Panettiere (Claire), Greg Grunberg (Matt), and Jack Coleman (Noah) appeared. Seven Minutes to Midnight, Ink, Hysterical Blindness, Tabula Rasa, and Strange Attractors featured only five main cast members, and Cold Wars, Into Asylum, and 1961 only featured six.
- Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto, David Anders, Robert Knepper and Cristine Rose all made appearances as guest stars before being promoted to main characters.
- The campaign manager, Linderman's guard, the analyst, and the SWAT agent are the only non-evolved human characters who have made three or more appearances without having a surname, family name, or nickname revealed.
- Dying of the Light and Eris Quod Sum are the only episodes of the entire series to not feature any new characters.
- For a list of character appearances by Season One episodes, see here.
- For a list of character appearances by Season Two episodes, see here.
- For a list of character appearances by Season Three episodes, see here.
- For a list of character appearances by webisode, see here.
- For a list of character appearances by graphic novel, see here.
- For a list of character appearances by iStory, see here.
Appearances (Season One • Season Two • Season Three • Season Four) • Aspen Comics • Awards and nominations • BBC • Birthdays • Broadcasts • Claire & the Cat • Comicraft • Commentaries • Deleted scenes • Heroes All Access • Heroes Interactive • Heroes Unmasked • Imperative Entertainment • Inside Heroes • Invisible College • NBC • Nielsen Ratings • The Post Show • Production • Production errors • Promotions • Retrofit Films • Songs • Sprint • Storyboards • Tailwind Productions • TAMi • Unaired episodes • Zeroes
|See Also: Cast • Crew • In His Own Image • Product Placement • Recurring Themes • References • Speculation|