Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:09, 21 March 2007 by (mhh oops! :) pretty tired tonight!)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Military could refer to:
- Amarillo, the codename of a soldier who died during the Vietnam War.
- Auschwitz, the concentration camp where many Jews were imprisoned during World War II.
- Austin, the code name of a soldier who went on a secret mission in the Vietnam War and has the ability to heal others .
- Dallas, the code name of a soldier who went on a secret mission in the Vietnam War.
- Hana Gitelman, an evolved human who joins the Israeli Army, and is recruited by Mr. Bennet's organization.
- Zahava Gitelman, the mother of Hana Gitelman, and one of the first female pilots for the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Hana's grandmother, a member of the nazi resistance.
- IDF enlisting officer, the officier that tells Hana she cannot join the front line forces in the fight against terrorists.
- Takezo Kensei, a great Japanese swordsman who reportedly became a great leader when he obtained the sword.
- Loredo, the code name of a soldier who went on a secret mission in the Vietnam War and lost his life.
- The Pentagon, the headquarters for the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Nathan Petrelli, that has been part of the army.
- San Antonio, the codename of a soldier who died during the Vietnam War.
- World War II, a worldwide conflict fought between the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers, from 1939 until 1945.