|First aired:||March 23, 2009|
|Written by:||Bryan Fuller|
|Directed by:||Greg Yaitanes|
|Previous spoiler:||Shades of Gray|
|Next spoiler:||Into Asylum|
The identity of “Rebel” is revealed with chilling consequences – Emmy award-winner Zeljko Ivanek, Brea Grant and Swoosie Kurtz guest star – HRG (Jack Coleman) convinces Emile Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek), a.k.a. “The Hunter”, to release Tracy (Ali Larter) from “Building 26,” in hopes that she will lead them to “Rebel.” As Angela (Cristine Rose) evades capture, she turns to an old friend (guest star Swoosie Kurtz) for help. In Los Angeles, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) continue on their latest mission from “Rebel” to protect the newest hero. Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Brea Grant and David H. Lawrence XVII also guest star.
- 3/22 -- Episode 3x20 - New NBC Monday Night Promo
- 3/16 -- James Kyson Lee Reveals what to Expect for Ando
- 3/10 -- Latest Spoiler about Matt and Daphne
- 3/10 -- Episode 3x20 - HQ Promo Pics
- 3/10 -- Episode 3x20 - Sprint Sneak Peek
- 3/09 -- Episode 3x20 - What to Expect and Beyond
- 3/09 -- Episode 3x20 - Promo with Screencaps - Video Added
- 2/26 -- Michael Carven joins the cast during Cold Snap as John Epstein, a successful Wall Street entrepreneur. John unwittingly helps Angela Petrelli escape from the law. Epstein thinks Petrelli is interested in him!
- 2/24 -- Press Release
- 1/14 -- HeroSite.net reveals the title of the episode.
- 1/9 -- Sendhil Ramamurthy announces that the writer of episode 320 is Bryan Fuller.
- The romantic scene David H. Lawrence said we should pay attention to is between Sylar and a woman, possibly Noah Gray's mother.
- This could also mean that HRG is one of the three deaths.
- Rebel shall be revealed as Claude, working with Angela, Micah, and Molly, with HRG working with Angela. Angela and Claude form a temporary alliance against a greater evil, though Claude still believes the ideas of the Company are warped.
- Tracy will reveal that Micah is Rebel; she knows this because she is his aunt and knows much about him.
- Cold Snap refers to Hiro's sword in season 1.
- This episode will have to do with a character prominent in the episode 'Cold Wars'
- The episode title refers to Tracy.
- Since a cold snap is a sudden change, the title could refer to a sudden change in the story, i.e. Nathan's ability being revealed to the Government, etc.
- Tracy will die.
- Tracy will join up with Peter, Matt, Mohinder and the other fugitives near the end of the episode.
- This episode is mostly Tracy-centric, and she will reveal the identity of Nathan as an evolved human, leading the President to give Danko full control of Nathan's operation. Nathan will be on the run with the other fugitives.
- Peter and Matt will go to Building 26 to free Daphne, Mohinder and Tracy.
- Millie is Rebel.
- We will find another use of Ando’s power.
- We will finally see just how deadly Ando's ability is.
- Matt's son is the newest hero. In the eyes of the government he is extremely dangerous because of his ability of ability activating.
- Hiro will get his powers back or get a new power because of Matt's son, which would be the sudden change.
- Maya will return in this episode, possibly working for Rebel.
- Tracy will fight against Danko's men and learn to use her power without having to touch.
- Tracy, who is very aggravated, will produce more adrenaline than normal, thus enabling her power to expand, lowering her surrounding environment's temperature to sub-zero levels, therefore the name "Cold Snap."
- It will be revealed that Rebel is really Micah, who, with the help of Molly and a yet unnamed teenage hero, locates the heroes (Molly), hears them or reads their thoughts (new hero), then communicates with them (Micah). The explanation they will give will be, "Who better to rebel then a bunch of teenagers."
- Sylar will team up with the Hunter.
- Peter will get zapped by Ando leading him to keep all the abilities he copies.
- Daphne will die. This will be the "chilling consequence" of Rebel being revealed.