Spoiler:Let It Bleed
|Let It Bleed|
|First aired:||January 4, 2010|
|Written by:||Jim Martin|
|Directed by:||Jeannot Szwarc|
|Previous spoiler:||Upon This Rock|
|Next spoiler:||Close to You|
HEROES RETURNS WITH A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR EPISODE - THE SEARCH FOR ANSWERS INTENSIFIES AS FINAL RESPECTS ARE PAID TO A FALLEN HERO - RAY PARK, DAWN OLIVIERI, DAVID H. LAWRENCE XVII AND ELISABETH ROHM GUEST STAR
As Claire (Hayden Panettiere) becomes immersed into the world of the Carnival, she becomes increasingly suspicious of Samuel's (Robert Knepper) motives. Hiro (Masi Oka) is on a mission to rescue one of his own, but has difficulty communicating his intentions to Ando (James Kyson Lee). Samuel has his sight set on Emma (guest star Deanne Bray) and her ability to complete his master plan. Meanwhile, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) returns to the Carnival in search of answers and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) continues to struggle with the loss of his brother. Elsewhere, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) sets his plan in motion to take down the carnival. Cristine Rose also stars. Todd Stashwick, Saemi Nakamura, Sasha Pieterse and Dawn Lyen Gardner also guest star.
- This episode's title refers to someone with the ability of regeneration.
- Someone will (temporarily?) leave the Carnival in order to sort out his/her own problems - Samuel will do nothing but decide to "let it bleed", or "let the person in question settle his own mess".
- The carnies will abandon Samuel one by one, weakening him.
- This refers to Claire or Sylar or anybody else with Rapid Cellular Regeneration.
- This episode will refer to Hiro's acceptance of his own impending doom.
- Peter will get his scar, and refuse to heal it by copying Rapid cell regeneration.