Spoiler:Turn and Face the Strange
|Turn and Face the Strange|
|First aired:||April 6, 2009|
|Written by:||Rob Fresco |
|Directed by:||Jeannot Szwarc|
|Previous spoiler:||Into Asylum|
As Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) spearheads the government operation, someone close to him is put in the line of fire. HRG’s (Jack Coleman) life continues to spiral out of control and his marriage is dangerously close to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) continue their road trip with a special delivery for Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg). Elsewhere, Angela Petrelli (Cristine Rose) unearths the demons of her past. Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Ashley Crow also guest stars.
- 4/04 -- NEW! Episode 3x22 - New NBC Monday Night Promo
- 4/01 -- NEW! 3x22 Sneak Peek
- 3/31 -- NEW! Episode 3x22 - What to Expect and Beyond
- 3/30 -- Episode 3x22 promo trailer ( only short one this week ).
- 3/5 -- According to IMDb, new cast members for this episode include Ned Vaughn as Steve Donner, Kimberly Estrada as an agent, Reginald James as an agent, and Ken Choi as Sam Douglas.
- 2/19 -- The title of this episode has been updated.
- 1/24 -- The title of this episode has been revealed.
- This episode will tie up several loose storylines due to the fact that it's the ninth chapter of the volume, like Homecoming, Cautionary Tales and It's Coming.
- Sylar and Luke will end up being related.
- We will know why Danko hates the evolved humans.
- All the Heroes will come together to face Danko.
- Matt will wipe the floor with Danko.
- Danko will face off against Peter.
- The drawing of Parkman and Suresh with guns is an attack on either Danko or Building 26.
- Hiro and Ando will bring Matt his son.
- Angela will attempt to rejoin the Petrellis by finding Claire, Nathan, her sister Alice and finally Arthur, whom they dig up with the shovel, and then remove the bullet from him.
- Angela's sister Alice will appear, but she will be deceased (hence Angela symbolically pointing to an angel at the church).
- Angela's sister Alice has the ability of weather control, but by means of wind she can fly like the angel that had wings in the window.
- Angela's sister Alice, is the stranger.
- Peter will borrow Angela's sister's power.
- The title refers to Matt, who after the death of Daphne has decided to stop running, to take on Danko, whom he only knows as the stranger who murdered Daphne.
- The title refers to the David Bowie song 'Changes', with the famous lyrics "Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes." The song may be included in the episode.
- According to Heroes Ultimate website, David Bowie is set to make a cameo during this episode.