I was reading somewhere taht Maya was the "Virus" and Alejandro the "Cure" not sure wat it meant, but I'm gonna guess he might have a power. Dean Harper 18:31, 25 September 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, the general idea is that Maya has some terrible ability that kills people. However, when Alejandro is in the vicinity, nobody is harmed. He's sort of the automatic antidote, apparently. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:31, 25 September 2007 (EDT)
- While that's a possible explanation, I'd say it's at least as likely that she has limited control of her power (like Ted did early in Season 1), and Alejandro's presence keeps her calm enough prevent it from manifesting. Basically one of those powers where if she starts panicking, people around her start dying. --Ted C 16:49, 27 September 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, i saw today on "Lizards" that Alandro brought the woman back to life after Maya had killed her. The Black ooze disappeared from Mayas eyes and was transferred to Alejandros, who with much difficulty, removed it from his own eyes. Dean Harper 01:05, 2 October 2007 (EDT)
We have Alejandro listed as Maya's twin brother. Is there some specific evidence they are actually twins, rather than just siblings of different ages (albeit pretty close in age)? --Ted C 16:49, 27 September 2007 (EDT)
- I think this was from a press release (definately from a spoiler, but I think it came from NBC or Tim Kring).--Bob 16:51, 27 September 2007 (EDT)
What would happen if Sylar took Mayas ability and Peter came into contact with Alejandro and absorbed his? IIRC Sylar doesn't know Alejandro has a power so he may not kill him. Or what If Sylar and Peter ended up having both powers? Would they be able to have total control over both powers? Meatydoughnut 16:11, 22 November 2007 (EST)
- Question: why did you make the same comment on both Alejandro's and Maya's pages? Ice Man 16:16, 24 November 2007 (EST)
- He also has it on the Peter Petrelli talk page and the Sylar talk page.--Ice Vision 17:01, 24 November 2007 (EST)--~~~~Insert non-formatted text here
- Question to Ice Man: Why ask stupid questions and be an ass?
- I think he asked the question because you have added the same question to four talk pages. Only one talk page is necessary, and you would get your answers in one spot, instead of answers everywhere.--Ice Vision 12:00, 1 December 2007 (EST)
I learnt something just a couple of minutes ago and I added a trivia section. Is that okay?--FlamingTomDude 19:00, 10 December 2008 (EST)
Did no one else think it slightly odd that Alejandro knew how to say 'I'm taking my sister' and nothing else in English?
- He spoke some English in Kindred when police caught him. Derek said Alejandro looked like ass, and he replied, "I don't speak English".
- Agree. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 08:58, 19 August 2009 (EDT)
- I mentioned that to MiamiVolts, he said to translate them.-- 09:21, 19 August 2009 (EDT)
I was just thinking that. It also translates weirdly on google translate, hand becomes like nature or something. I could work with French, since i speak it-ish :). Is it true there are talks of bringing Ale back?
- No idea if Alejandro is coming back or not. I'd assume not since he's dead, and Maya has been out of the picture for awhile now-ish. As for the translations, we should use the yellow subtitles that were on the bottom of the screen, not Google Translate. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 13:54, 19 August 2009 (EDT)