Receptionist at a dental office
- She says it in the GN. "My name is Donna Dunlap, I am 23, a receptionist in a dental office." -Lөvөl 15:35, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
Donna has "ultravision"
assingment tracker profile, update time!
the folks at 9th appear to have been the first on the scene, time for an update by those more skilled than I.-- 16:55, 25 April 2008 (EDT)
- Is that painting done by Isaac? --DocM 20:01, 25 April 2008 (EDT)
- its implied. donna is confusing me she is working with evs now as a double agent sheesh! we know she will go back to the company because in the painting of her death she is wearing a suit and primatech badge. Shoyru1177 16:00, 9 September 2008 (EDT)
Just an idea
Remember in Hindsight, when there was a thud in the bathroom when Donna was changing. What if someone (Penny, her dad was imprisoned for almost 20 years) snuck into the bathroom, knocked out Donna while in disguise as Donna (care of Connie's ability) and stayed with Thompson Jr. the rest of the day. She is working with her Mom and knows whats going on so see says "bring an army" and while walking through the woods says her powers dont work because she doesnt have Donna's powers. Then hits thompson. It would make for an interesting twist if donna shows up in the next novel and then thompson has to pick which one is the real one.
- Yeah, that possibility was mentioned a couple of novels ago. It's good speculation, but speculation nonetheless.--MiamiVolts (talk) 16:20, 9 September 2008 (EDT)
- That's what I've been thinking from the end of this past novel, especially when Jr. asks her about her ability working, and she seems confused. The painting of her dead is also speculated to be Penny in disguise. Looks like the GN's are starting to catch up with the episodes with drama, suspense, action. I'm liking the evs story-arc. -- 16:28, 9 September 2008 (EDT
i love donna what a shame--Zoga78 19:30, 19 September 2008 (EDT)
Change of image
Why do we have this image? She`s got better pictures (the one in the Into the Wild, Part 3, the one in the most recent Rebellion, Part 5) How can I change the image?
- I find the one in Rebellion, Part 5 really stood out to me. I think we could change it to that - I've always been a fan of Badower's work. --Whizzles 21:42, 16 June 2009 (EDT)
I have an image, how can i add it?
Date of Death
SHouldn't this be included?--Blood69 22:08, 22 March 2010 (EDT)