Arthur's mother's recipe?
- Should we note anywhere Angela's comment that she lied when she said it was his mother's recipe? I assume she meant just that she added poison to it, but I guess it is possible she meant it was a different recipe completely. I think we could probably add that as a memorable quote without being speculative.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:04, 13 November 2008 (EST)
Lentil soup on the set
- I'm sure it's not as good as my mom's lentil soup. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:41, 14 November 2008 (EST)
What kind of poison can paralyze a person's body entirely? I'm sure one exists, but if it does, I've never heard of it. Anyone have any ideas as to what it might have been, just for the sake of curious debate? Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 20:19, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- Would curare do the trick? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:47, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- I don't think so. When Sylar was injected with it, all he couldn't do was use his abilities. Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 20:58, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- This just came to me; Arthur's poison seems to be a complete opposite of curare; it causes paralysis of the body rather than the brain (since he could use telepathy). Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 21:13, 20 November 2008 (EST)