Difference between revisions of "Talk:Mohinder Suresh's apartment"
Revision as of 16:19, 8 November 2009
Should we go ahead and move this to Mohinder's apartment now? It'll take some doing:
- move this article
- move Chandra's apartment (Chennai) to Chandra's apartment and add a See Also
- adjust Chandra's apartment (disambig)
- adjust Portal:Residences and Template:Place
- fix links
- Yes, this article should definitely be moved to "Mohinder's apartment". However, I don't think it needs to have everything done that's listed above. For instance, this still was Chandra's brooklyn apartment, so there's no reason to change the disambig or even to move the Chennai apartment (though I don't think the Chennai apt move would be a bad idea). Template:Place doesn't need to be fixed, but the portal does. And I don't think the links need to be changed at all, if we have redirects. Maybe I'm overlooking something, but I don't think it'll be that involved. - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:11, 27 January 2007 (EST)
- Well, the disambig needs to be changed to reflect the new article titles. We may as well change Chandra's apartment (Chennai) because it's a pain to type. And the links just need to be checked because we're moving articles ... most of them are probably fine, but I'm guessing there'll be a couple double or broken redirects.--Hardvice (talk) 15:14, 27 January 2007 (EST)
We definitely need someone to write the Parasite's summary for mohinder's apartment, so that we'll be done with new page related at the last aired episode! --FrenchFlo(talk)(contribs) 13:31, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
- Agree. I'm not going to do it right now, but I'll mark it with a stub. There are still a few histories missing from Company Man, but I think most (or all) of those are stubbified already. — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:27, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
So what is the number?
is it 316 or 613 because I know it changed but was it just for one episode it changed or was it permanent? --mc_hammark 10:57, 5 September 2009 (EDT)
turn and face the strange
the word map in this section leads to the big map, should it not link to the one of Coyote Sands? --mc_hammark 16:40, 8 November 2009 (EST)