Difference between revisions of "Talk:Montecito Casino"
(Props mix-up at NBC?)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
== Props mix-up at NBC? ==
== Props mix-up at NBC? ==
As in another post here, the Montecito is the casino fron the series "Las Vegas". I don't remember the name of the casino being mentioned in the show, but I know that people who signed up for the mailing list at Primatechpaper.com have recieved emails from the Corinthian Las Vegas.
Revision as of 16:44, 21 February 2007
- Was just thinking the same thing -- I'll change it... - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:15, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- Didn't the stuff at the casino happen over the course of two episodes? I'm just wondering why Collision is the only one listed. --Fcphantom 01:16, 4 December 2006 (EST)
- You're right - there was a little more that happened in Hiros with Niki. Nathan bascially gets taken at the end of Collision, and then he's off flying around. Niki has an encounter with Sakamoto, learns about the tape, and then she leaves. Feel free to update it. - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 03:13, 4 December 2006 (EST)
Set Up For A Fall?
Has there been any rumor that they're planning a crossover between Heroes and Las Vegas? If memory serves, Tim Kring was instrumental in Crossing Jordan, which had multiple crossovers on that series. I doubt Ed Deline is secretly Linderman, but might be fun to learn his reaction if it's established that Deline's reality also houses metahumans. I might actually start watching Las Vegas again if they incorporate that. -- ZachsMind 13:42, 14 February 2007 (EST)
I listed all the notable locations I could; that is, I added all the places I was able to think of where some kind of important action occurs. Do we want to leave all the locations as they are on this page, or do we just want the linked ones? — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:31, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- Hey, I wouldn't mind making pages for all those locations. Is that overkill? If we do that, we might want to have a seperate category for locations in the casino. Hakkun 14:36, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- Nathan's hotel room and maybe the casino floor I can see. There's more detail than is mentioned in this article, at least, though truth be told I'm not completely sold on Hope's dressing room (especially since it's not really her dressing room ... it seems to be everybody's) and Steve's hotel room. The elevator and the closet ... I dunno. At least with the closet you can talk about the props that are stored there, but neither of these seems to provide anything above and beyond what's in the main article. Plus, it's a precedent I'm not sure we need to set, lest we end up with Peter's guest bathroom.--Hardvice (talk) 14:43, 19 February 2007 (EST)
Props mix-up at NBC?
As noted in another post here, the Montecito is the casino fron the series "Las Vegas". I don't remember the name of the casino being mentioned in the show, but I know that people who signed up for the mailing list at Primatechpaper.com have recieved emails from the Corinthian Las Vegas.