Mentioning Peter's vision on character pages
How do we want to mentioning Peter's vision on character pages? There were many characters there, would it be a good idea to put a mention of this on every page? I just mentioned it on Matt's page, and I think it just looks out of place. Suggestions? RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:57, 7 December 2006 (EST)
- I can go either way. They're not really there, so it doesn't affect their own character history, but it doesn't really hurt anything to note it, since it is an appearance by the character.--Hardvice (talk) 16:38, 7 December 2006 (EST)
Graphic Novel Included in History
So the entire graphic novel Super-Heroics is one of Peter's visions. I didn't know how to effectively include it in the article, so I added it as if it were an episode. I noted that it was a graphic novel. It fits in chronologically. The only other option I see is to put it as a note - but this seems like too big of story point to relegate it to the notes. It's not like we learn something simple (like that Eden killed her mom, or that Hiro was named after Hiroshima, or even that Claire saved Brody) - this is an entire vision. Thoughts? RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:17, 14 December 2006 (EST)
- Personally, I think it's fine. "Dreams" is a slightly better description of what Peter sees, in my opinion. My only concern is that it doesn't get mixed up with dream manipulation.
BTW, dream redirects to Sanjog's power, and vision redirects here, of course.RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:25, 18 April 2007 (EDT)
I think by now it is safe to say that whatever Peter's dreams are this power was absorbed from Angela.
- Jesse Alexander says in a December '07 Word Balloon podcast "Angela’s power has been established in the show and it’s there’s for hardcore people if they were to look at the show and look at Peter and think about him and what he can do and they could probably figure out what Angela’s power might be."
- Aron Eli Coleite and Joe Pokaski say that Angela's power is seen, and used by Peter, in Genesis.
- Nope, it's definitely not "safe" to say that this power comes from Angela, nor that it is even a power. So far, they're just dreams. It is safe to speculate about it, though. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:08, 16 June 2008 (EDT)
- It's not a definite thing, but I had a dream that this page would be changed into a power page about "dreams with premonition qualities" as described by Tim Kring.-- 03:02, 15 September 2008 (EDT)
What are they?
Here's something im sure has been on everyone's minds now that we know who this power is from (see above), what exactly are these dreams. My guess is astral projection.
Image:Dream of flight.jpg|Peter gets in Nathan's head and watches him fly using AP.