Will populate more details later, but thought some of you guys could help fill in the blanks. I am also going to attempt to gather individual caps of each person on the targets wall, and then build a similar template for this page like we did for the Group of twelve...but it will take some time to do. --HiroDynoSlayer (talk) 02/23/2009 18:17 (EST)
- Wasn't there a page like this already? I remember someone making a page like this one not a long while ago. Nevermind, I think it was moved back to user namespace. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 18:35, 23 February 2009 (EST)
- This? Puh-leeze. -- 00:48, 5 March 2009 (EST)
- Hmmm, Target 3,7 looks like Stephen Canfield. $$$
what if these targets are all evolved humans from the list or from the company's or pinehearst's files? thats why nathan was able to provide files to the president, hmm im i getting warm?
- Zoga78, sign your comments! Just type '- - ~ ~ ~ ~' without spaces or click the signature button at the top. As for your question....yup. That's been stated, they have the Primatech files, at least. Not sure about Pinehearst. --Crazylicious 08:50, 13 March 2009 (EDT)
How come Ando's photo isn't with all the others in the article? --Isaac Mendez 16:58, 1 June 2009 (EDT)
Possibly because he wasn't listed as having an ability, but when Homeland Security found out they added him.-- 17:04, 1 June 2009 (EDT)
Why is Knox there?
Nathan saw Tracy freeze and shatter him, yet his photo is still on the wall as being alive. Plot hole??? --mc_hammark 15:54, 2 September 2009 (EDT)
- And why is Flint not on it? --mc_hammark 15:58, 2 September 2009 (EDT)