Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:30, 29 March 2009 by (fixing the time)
Existence of page
- I have to say, this one is completely different, Hiro said it himself that his ability is just partially restored and not the whole. Which means that its not really his whole ability because Time manipulation is completely different from Space-time manipulation. Just like Teleportation or Time travelling alone. If this is really unnecessary then deleting it would be the best thing to do.-- 15:25, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
Anyways I couldn't decide on this alone, a consensus may help
- -- 15:23, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- --Witchy2006 15:32, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Hiro doesn't have Space-time manipulation and Teleportation anymore. Redirecting Time mainpulation to Space-Time manipulation is just not right. But he didn't manipulate time though, like reverse it or something, so the name should be Time Freezing or Time Stopping.
- -- -- 15:45, 29 March 2009 (EDT) I believe that it is one of these pages, we need to wait for a few more eps before it is deleted
- -- --Crazylicious 15:25, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Just don't think it warrants it's own page just yet.
- -- -- 16:35, 29 March 2009 (EDT) If his power was partially restored, than it is not new, just incomplete.
- -- -- 16:39, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Too early to tell if they are separate.
- --Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 17:13, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Peter's ability clearly has a diferent nature than his original ability, Hiro's ability is still clearly the same thing, just more limited.
- Nothing says that Hiro has a new power, just that one aspect of his old power was restored. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 19:02, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- I echo Ryan's thoughts. More importantly, we should hopefully find out more about it soon.-- 19:11, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- DELETE IT! I don't think it is a NEW power, just a partially restored OLD power. The fact that ANYONE thinks it is a new power is incomprehensible to me. --(P)uerto (R)ican (K)nock(O)ut 19:19, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- Well, it's quite a confusing matter. If we reverse engineered the argument, then we could say powers like persuasion, illusion, puppet master, mental manipulation and others are just partial aspects of telepathy, which would mean that all the characters with these powers actually just have weaker versions of telepathy. 19:39, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- It is confusing, but why are we reversing the argument? There is no evidence that Eden, Candice, Doyle, or the Haitian have the same ability as Matt. Matt used his ability to do things that those people were able to do--but that does not mean they all have the same power. Regardless, in the case of Hiro, he said the baby reactivated his power. You can't reactivate something that you've never had. This is not a new power, just an old one that's been partially turned back on. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:29, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- -- 21:22, 29 March 2009 (EDT) This makes more sense to me now.