Jump to navigation Jump to search
Existence of page
- I have to say, this one is completely different, Hiro said it himself that his ability is just partially restored and not the whole. Which means that its not really his whole ability because Time manipulation is completely different from Space-time manipulation. Just like Teleportation or Time travelling alone. If this is really unnecessary then deleting it would be the best thing to do.-- 15:25, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
Anyways I couldn't decide on this alone, a consensus may help
- -- 15:23, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- --Witchy2006 15:32, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Hiro doesn't have Space-time manipulation and Teleportation anymore. Redirecting Time mainpulation to Space-Time manipulation is just not right. But he didn't manipulate time though, like reverse it or something, so the name should be Time Freezing or Time Stopping.
- -- -- 15:45, 29 March 2009 (EDT) I believe that it is one of these pages, we need to wait for a few more eps before it is deleted
- -- 17:16, 29 March 2009 (EDT) I agree with Irony, wait a few episodes, if Hiro discovers he can teleport, then delete.
- -- --Crazylicious 15:25, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Just don't think it warrants it's own page just yet.
- -- -- 16:35, 29 March 2009 (EDT) If his power was partially restored, than it is not new, just incomplete.
- -- -- 16:39, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Too early to tell if they are separate.
- --Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 17:13, 29 March 2009 (EDT) Peter's ability clearly has a diferent nature than his original ability, Hiro's ability is still clearly the same thing, just more limited.
- Nothing says that Hiro has a new power, just that one aspect of his old power was restored. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 19:02, 29 March 2009 (EDT)
- I echo Ryan's thoughts. More importantly, we should hopefully find out more about it soon.-- 19:11, 29 March 2009 (EDT)