Revision as of 16:13, 13 December 2006 by imported>Ryangibsonstewart
What do you think of the burb above? --Orne 15:14, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- I think the names of the homes, apartments, and diners are still necessary. What about splitting it into sections, like on Category:Places? Something more like this?
(Obviously, I only threw a few in there. I didn't want to spend a lot of time on it...) You get the idea... - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:35, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- My only concern is that once we get everything in the "red link" list implemented, there could easily be an additional 15 or so Places... do we want every one? Or do we only want the ones that have significant plot points associated with them? After all, if we wanted to see all of them, we could just pop over to Category:Places and see them all. --Orne 15:40, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- Howabout the place bar Orne suggests above, and then (a) separate bar(s) for homes, apartments, and diners? That gives us the best of both worlds ... a stremlined place bar that still links to everything (though some are two clicks away) and navigation between like-styled places. We can expand it later to have a separate bar for each heading on Portal:Places if need be.--Hardvice (talk) 16:05, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- For that matter, we could actually split Category:Places into real subcats for Homes, etc. Would clean up both the navbars and the portal page.--Hardvice (talk) 16:11, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- Agree - I like the idea of a few separate bars, and categories, too. I don't think apartments and homes should necessarily be separated, though - How about one for "residences", one for "businesses", and one catchall for "places", at least for now? - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:13, 13 December 2006 (EST)