Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:12, 17 November 2015 by (Link)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Texas could refer to:
- Austin, TX, location of the 24-hour Samurai film festival Hiro mentions to Charlie and of a homeless camp.
- Dallas, TX, location of Lumiere Ophthalmology.
- El Paso, TX, Manuel Garcia's location.
- Gardendale, TX, the location of a new mall.
- Huntsville, TX, where Merle Eckels is executed.
- Kermit, TX, home of Meredith Gordon.
- Lonestar File, the name of the file referenced in Mr. Bennet's email, which Hana locates in the Pentagon.
- The Lonestar File, the subtitle of War Buddies, Part 1.
- Lubbock, TX, location of the aquarium Claire tells her mother she is visiting.
- Memphis, TX, location of a convenience store.
- Midland, TX, location of the Burnt Toast Diner.
- Odessa, TX, Claire Bennet's home town.
- Once Upon a Time in Texas, the seventh episode of the fourth season.
- San Antonio, TX, home of the Roughnecks, who play against the Union Wells Wilcats at Homecoming.
- Texas airport, where Claire evades the Haitian.
- Texas Nightly News, the KCEI program for which Bruce Evans reports.
- "Texas" Tina, Niki Sanders's close friend.
- Any of the "unknown soldiers" who were given Texas cities as codenames: