Difference between revisions of "User:Elemental Manipulator/Loose threads"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: '''Loose threads''' are storylines or plot elements that have gone unanswered or disregarded on the show. ==Season 1 Loose threads== *'''The person Claude was hiding'''. In [[Company ...)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
==Season 1 Loose threads==
==Season 1 Loose threads==
*'''The person Claude was hiding'''. In [[Company Man]], it was revealed that [[Claude]] was hiding the identity of another [[List of evolved humans|evolved human]]. However, this person as never been revealed.
*'''Peter's scar'''. In [[Five Years Gone]], it was revealed that [[Peter Petrelli (explosion timeline)|Future Peter]] had a large diagonal scaracross his face. It wasn't revealed how he got this scar, as he had [[rapid cell regeneration]] at the time.
*'''[Sparrow Redhouse ]] .
Revision as of 05:33, 15 April 2009
Loose threads are storylines or plot elements that have gone unanswered or disregarded on the show.
Season 1 Loose threads
- The person Claude was hiding. In Company Man, it was revealed that Claude was hiding the identity of another evolved human. However, this person as never been revealed.
- Peter's scar. In Five Years Gone, it was revealed that Future Peter had a large diagonal scar across his face. It wasn't revealed how he got this scar, as he had rapid cell regeneration at the time.
- Sparrow Redhouse. In week 10 of Behind the Eclipse, it was revealed that Sparrow Redhouse was an up-and-coming character. However, in the three years of Heroes, she has only appeared in 3 frames of a graphic novel (in a future timeline) and been mentioned on various lists of evolved humans. It is unsure when and if she will appear.
Season 2 Loose threads
- Kaito Nakamura's ability. Several interviews revealed that Kaito Nakamura had an ability. The fact that he was a founder of The Company also implies that he has an ability. A deleted scene from Four Months Later... revealed that he had the ability of accelerated probability, however, as it was not aired it is not considered canon. Since then there has been no mention of his ability and it is unknown when and if it will be truly revealed.
- The Company vault items. As seen in Powerless, there are many, seemingly mundane artifacts inside The Company's heavily guarded, secure vault. It is unknown why these objects are so prized.
- The eleventh bride of Kensei. While trapped inside a coffin, Adam Monroe lamented on all the people he had loved and lost. At the end of the graphic novel, it was revealed that he had an eleventh bride that he believed would rescue him. However, when he turned to dust the identity of this person died with him.