< User:JanrodrigoJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:14, 23 September 2009 by (Add the template to the bottom too)
October 1, 2006
- Mohinder Suresh has traveled to New York to claim his father's body. He takes a job with the Chelsea Cab Company. Mr. Bennet spies on Mohinder. (Monsters)
- In Las Vegas, Niki Sanders performs for and chats with Huggerz69.
- Peter is watching over Charles Deveaux, and dreams he can fly. He later confronts his brother Nathan.
- Angela Petrelli is arrested for shoplifting.
- In Odessa, Texas, Claire Bennet's attempts to test her ability are videotaped by Zach.
- The eclipse is visible in the United States and Japan (where it is the morning of October 2).
- Early morning of October 2 in Tokyo (7:42 a.m. local time), the subway is unusually late. Hiro Nakamura, who had been wishing hard for the train not to arrive, is intrigued that he might have caused the incident with his mind. (Hiro's blog)
- At night, Zach loses the video tape he used filming Claire's ability. (Zach's MySpace), (Don't Look Back) It's later revealed that Noah Bennet has it. (Don't Look Back)
October 2, 2006
- In Tokyo (1:47 p.m. local time, 12:47 a.m. EDT), Hiro Nakamura succeeds in making time go back. (Genesis)
- Peter attempts to fly by leaping off of a building; Nathan flies up and tries to catch him, but Peter slips. (Genesis)
- Claire reads a newspaper article about the train wreck. The paper is dated October 2nd.
- Niki Sanders wakes up, and finds that Linderman's thugs have been murdered.
- She speaks with Micah, and says she'll be there in 5 minutes. She attempts to watch the tape and blacks out again.
- She gets another call, now 4 hours have passed.
- In Tokyo, Hiro and Ando are at a bar after work. Hiro teleports himself into the women's bathroom. Later (11:43 p.m. local time, 10:43 a.m. EDT), while riding the subway, Hiro teleports himself to New York, NY in the future. (Genesis)
- Mohinder returns to his apartment and finds an unwelcome visitor, the exterminator. They fight, and Mohinder meets his neighbor Eden.
- Officer Ramsford is interviewing the cheerleaders, because one of them rescued the firefighter from the train crash. Jackie claims it was her.
- Peter is in the hospital, after being injured in the fall
- Later at night time, Peter confronts Nathan about their shared ability to fly. Nathan denies it, but Peter proceeds to levitate about 3 feet above the ground. (Don't Look Back)
- Matt Parkman is standing patrol outside of the Walkers' murder scene. This is the first distinct instance of his power of telepathy.
- That night, Niki buries the bodies of Linderman's thugs in the desert. She finds the bodies of D.L.'s crew, specifically a skull ring.
November 8, 2006
- After using his power, Hiro teleports to Times Square, New York, NY. (Genesis)
- At a newsstand, he finds 9th Wonders!, Issue #14, with a prophetic drawing of himself on the cover. Using the address in the comic book, he travels to Isaac's studio, only to find Isaac dead on the floor, his head mutilated. He is questioned by Detective Furakowa about the murder. Together, they call Ando, who claims to not have seen Hiro in 5 weeks. Hiro is confused to learn that the date is November 8th. To prove the date to Hiro, the detective shows him a newspaper which reads "Petrelli Wins in Landslide". There is a sonic boom, and looking out the window, Hiro witnesses the explosion. In a panic, he teleports back to the present to Tokyo. (Don't Look Back)