Difference between revisions of "User:Linderman Mendez/John Jeffries"
m (User:Linderman Mendez/Dave Bennet moved to User:Linderman Mendez/John Jeffries: He is on the run.)
Revision as of 11:04, 27 February 2009
He's a dad.
Justice League Heroes Part 6.72
Life or Noah Bennet
John escorts his daughter, The Beerleader, to the corner shop after finally meeting her after she was put up for sale on Ebay. Then she pulls out a gun and shoots Lyle very randomly.
Louis Theroux threatens John with a knive if he doesn't tell Louis where his pot of jam is.
Heroes Or Villains
John is named as one of the group of 68 characters in Heroes: Season 3.
He visited The Beerleader in Level 5 and watched Die Hard 4.0 or it might of been Casino Royale. I can't remember!
- "You're my brother Noah."
(John to Noah)
- "Are we in China or Las Vegas?"
(John to The Beerleader)
- "Do my waffles taste nice?."
(John to Lyle)
- "I'm sueing Maury's pizzas because I asked for extra pepperoni."
(John to Mr Muggles)
- "Sam's Comics sell the 159th issue of Lego Chicken Run don't they?"
(John to Hiro)
- He likes WWE.
- His Ebay name is Ando's Last Bidder.
- His favourite movie is The Simpsons Movie.
- David Van Day came 5th in the same 100m sprint at school. John came 2nd.
- Kaito Nakamura has nothing to do with Dave.
- Car Washer Man With A Beard washed John's car.
- The guy that needs a sniffer really badly taught John and Noah how to play basketball on a street.
- He likes AC DC.
- He thinks he's Danish.
- He bought Flint his fridge.
- If Gabriel Bishop keeps editing this page, Lyle won't be the only person John or The Beerleader shoots.
- And no, he didn't break Noah's toilet. That was Matt's turtle.
- He runs a waffle shop in South Dakota.
- Try to drown him in some water, and he will go like this. "I ordered decaf!"
- He invented jaffa cakes.
- He likes Blue Monday ice cream.