User:Linderman Mendez/John Jeffries
|John Jeffries needs images. You can help by uploading an image and .|
He's a dad.
Justice League Heroes Part 6.72
Life or Noah Bennet
Dave escorts his daughter, The Beerleader, to the corner shop after finally meeting her after she was put up for sale on Ebay. Then she pulls out a gun and shoots Lyle very randomly.
Louis Theroux threatens Dave with a knive if he doesn't tell Louis where his pot of jam is.
Heroes Or Villains
Dave is named as one of the group of 68 characters in Heroes: Season 3.
He visited The Beerleader in Level 5 and watched Die Hard 4.0 or it might of been Casino Royale. I can't remember!
- "You're my brother Noah."
(Dave to Noah)
- "Are we in China or Las Vegas?"
(Dave to The Beerleader)
- "Do my waffles taste nice?."
(Dave to Lyle)
- "I'm sueing Maury's pizzas because I asked for extra pepperoni."
(Dave to Mr Muggles)
- "Sam's Comics sell the 159th issue of Lego Chicken Run don't they?"
(Dave to Hiro)
(Dave and Sylar's artifical moustache)
- He likes WWE.
- His Ebay name is Ando's Last Bidder.
- His favourite movie is The Simpsons Movie.
- David Van Day came 5th in the same 100m sprint at school. Dave came 2nd.
- Kaito Nakamura has nothing to do with Dave.
- He thinks he's Danish.
- He bought Flint his fridge.
- If Gabriel Bishop keeps editing this page, Lyle won't be the only person Dave or The Beerleader shoots.
- And no, he didn't break Noah's toilet. That was Matt's turtle.
- He runs a waffle shop in South Dakota.
- Try to drown him in some water, and he will go like this. "Flubber Ducks!"
- He invented Blue Monday ice cream.