|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Draphoenix/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
In your namespace. Unless your character was chosen by iStory writers to appear in any chapter, it doesn't appear in a main namespace article. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 15:43, 3 November 2009 (EST)
Congrats on getting your character into the istory. All we've got to ask you just now is to fill in all of the new ability pages and such. --mc_hammark 16:45, 3 November 2009 (EST)