User talk:Eclipse vs Petrelli
Hello, Eclipse vs Petrelli
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Here, too. These edits are not considered "funny, they are considered vandalism. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 13:47, 8 December 2008 (EST)
Have You Seen This Yet
look at this dinosaur [[
Editing other user pages
- Gabriel Bishop has been informed not to edit your user page. Likewise, make sure you do not modify any one else's user pages either. (Admin 14:34, 9 December 2008 (EST))
I don't get this bit here.....................Edit the userpage so that it consists of the signature you want to use. Be careful not to include line breaks, as these will throw off the formatting of the talk pages on which it is used. It is not necessary to include a timestamp as the template replaces only the nickname portion of your signature. --Eclipse vs Petrelli 14:58, 9 December 2008 (EST)