User talk:Eclipse vs Petrelli
Hello, Eclipse vs Petrelli
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
--Eclipse vs Petrelli 14:11, 15 December 2008 (EST)
Hi. Just so your talk page isn't "empty" anymore. -18:50, 15 December 2008 (EST)
- Hi, can I juz ask you if you can change the colours of your signature, coz it looks exactly just like mine, no offence but it makes it look confusing if ever we make edits in the same page. --
15:12, 16 December 2008 (EST)
- Yeah, I done that. -- --Eclipse vs Petrelli 15:40, 16 December 2008 (EST)