User talk:Eclipse vs Petrelli
Hello, Eclipse vs Petrelli
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
--Eclipse vs Petrelli 14:11, 15 December 2008 (EST)
Hi. Just so your talk page isn't "empty" anymore. -18:50, 15 December 2008 (EST)
- Eclipse vs Petrelli, you have been warned--and blocked--before for inappropriate behavior. You have created and used multiple accounts, despite urgings not to. (See this admission and Linderman Mendez's block log.) You have promised to only edit your own user pages, yet you have continued to edit the pages of others, sometimes in unnecessary and rather rude ways. Your silliness is getting tiring. I will block your account, which never should have been created in the first place. The first sign of bad behavior on any of your other accounts will result in immediate blocks as well. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:12, 24 December 2008 (EST)