Difference between revisions of "User talk:EmpathicMimic0"
Latest revision as of 16:06, 26 February 2009
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, welcome to the wiki, just thought I'd let you know that most people here are a bit wary of spoilers, and that you might want to put a spoiler warning of some sort on your userpage or make a subpage to put these spoilers on. --19:12, 18 December 2008 (EST)
- Additionally, please do not add spoilers to public pages, as you did to Theory:Sylar. Thanks. Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 16:59, 20 December 2008 (EST)
- All fan powers must be added as a subpage. (e.g. User:EmpathicMimic0/PowerName) and not as a main page as some of your past additions have been. Thanks! (Admin 15:15, 24 January 2009 (EST))
Hey, EM0. Just a quick tip for you in creating user pages. The page name needs to start with "User" to be in the user namespace. If it starts with "Episode" it is in the episode namespace. If you need me to clarify more, just let me know. Thanks! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:18, 25 February 2009 (EST)
- I'm not sure if I maybe didn't explain myself well enough earlier. When you create a page that doesn't have anything to do with the world of Heroes (like some of the recent pages you have been creating for yourself that resemble fan fiction and your own creations), the titles of those pages should always start with "User:EmpathicMimic0/" I just deleted a page you created called "Episode:Gifts?" and took out a link you had placed called "Episode:Weapons?". Those links are not appropriate for the wiki. Instead, they belong at User:EmpathicMimic0/Episode:Gifts? and User:EmpathicMimic0/Episode:Weapons?. Please do not create fan pages in the episode namespace. Thank you. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:06, 26 February 2009 (EST)