Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hey, Kaiser. Welcome! :) As far as whether it was Niki or Jessica that broke the club in Godsend the current consensus here is that it may have been Niki that manifested the power, but it's not yet confirmed. Check out the talk page for Jessica's power for more info on the discussion. So we're trying to leave it a little vague for now. Thanks! (Admin 09:47, 3 February 2007 (EST))
- Moving these articles was already discussed and rejected because for the only context in which they appear, it has not yet been revealed that Austin=Linderman. In other words, the only time Linderman's mother is mentioned, we don't yet know that Linderman is Austin, so all the links, etc. are going to be to "Austin's mother". It's really no big deal where the people are concerned, but I reverted the house because calling it "Linderman's home" sort of implies that Mr. Linderman lives there now, whereas calling it "Austin's home" makes it clearer that he no longer does.
Another thing to remember if you are going to move pages is that you'll need to update any navbars and portals to reflect the new article titles. Whether or not you also update links depends on the context; in this case, the links should probably stay Austin's mother and Austin's father. They will automatically redirect, of course, and they are only linked from War Buddies, anyway.--Hardvice (talk) 13:55, 20 April 2007 (EDT)