|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Interview with Ntare Mwine
Hey there. I know you were asking about my interview with Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine. I posted it last night. Check out Interview:Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 07:08, 29 October 2008 (EDT)
When you want to talk about articles then they all have a talk page you can do it on :)--Skywalkerrbf 17:32, 2 November 2008 (EST)
- Yer sorry if I treated you a bit stupidly there, I just thought you were confused lol.--Skywalkerrbf 17:37, 2 November 2008 (EST)