|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey Shoreline, The links to evolution are for a planned but unwritten article. Red links are ok; it lets us use Special:Wantedpages to see which articles are the most needed. I went ahead and rolled back the changes so the article will be linked to when written.--Hardvice (talk) 15:30, 1 February 2007 (EST)
- Hey, Shoreline83. Just wanted to let you know I had to take out the large pastes you added right from the episode synopsis. They were making the articles a bit too long, plus it shouldn't be long before someone writes a brief history for the episode anyway so we don't really need the massively detailed synopsis added to the character articles. But thanks anyway! :) (Admin 14:57, 27 February 2007 (EST))
Hey Shore. Just wanted to let you know. On a page about Noah's cell you added info that is only a spoiler and hasn't been aired that. We don't put spoilers in until the episode airs. But right after it is finished, please feel free to contribute! THanks. Jason Garrick 16:25, 28 November 2007 (EST)
- It's a spoiler article (Spoiler:Noah's cell (NY)), spoilers are allowed on spoiler articles. (Admin 16:27, 28 November 2007 (EST))