|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there. When you get a minute, could you put a source for Image:Gure! run for it!!!.jpg? If it's your own creation, then put that; if you got it from a website, the URL is usually sufficient. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 12:33, 6 December 2007 (EST)
Oh thanks! Everyones welcome, I hope you have RPing and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! --Tesphen 13:35, 16 December 2007 (EST)
- Say, why isn't it letting me post in the OOC board? --Hero!(talk)(contribs) 13:39, 16 December 2007 (EST)
I have to add you as a full member first, which I do after you've passed your application. It's kinda like extra security for the site. --Tesphen 13:48, 16 December 2007 (EST)
Hey, Tesphen. An image you uploaded to Heroes Wiki (Image:Gure! run for it!!!.jpg) is not credited. This goes against our license. You will need to either put the source for this image, or let me know that it can be deleted. If the image remains uncredited it will eventually be deleted. If you have any questions about what to do, please let me know on my talk page. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:50, 19 March 2009 (EDT)