Webisode:Dark Matters, Part 2
|Dark Matters, Part 2|
|First released:||July 23, 2015|
|Written by:||Zach Craley|
|Directed by:||Tanner Kling|
|Previous Webisode:||Dark Matters, Part 1|
|Next Webisode:||Dark Matters, Part 3|
Quentin helps Phoebe move her things into her new dorm room at South Western College, teasing her about the great opportunities she now faces in life. Phoebe unwraps a new camcorder that Quentin bought her. Quentin tells her that he wants her to keep making attempt videos, since her ability is "badass". Phoebe agrees, and introduces Quentin to her roommate, Aly. After Quentin leaves, Phoebe records a video where she wills her shadow to walk across the room independently of her and touch her hand. Later, Phoebe fulfills a dare where she deactivates the lights in a room full of students and runs away.
Later, Phoebe wakes up from a nightmare and begins to hyperventilate. Aly tries to reassure her by telling her that it was not real but Phoebe is terrified.
At Quentin's apartment, Quentin thinks that Phoebe's nightmares might be connected to her powers somehow, so he persuades Phoebe to abstain from using them for a while. Phoebe agrees, but soon makes another video anyway. Phoebe says to the camera that she is getting stronger, and sits on her bed and forms a ball of darkness in her hands. When she opens her eyes, her irises glow purple.
- In 2016, Zach Craley won the "Adapted Short Form New Media" award from the Writers Guild of America award for his work on this webisode.
- For images from Dark Matters, Part 2, see images from Dark Matters, Part 2.
- Dark Matters, Part 2 on NBC.com
- Dark Matters, Part 2 on Hulu
- Dark Matters, Part 2 on YouTube
- Interview with Dark Matters producers/director on Heroes Wiki, 8/20/2015
- Interview with Dark Matters writer on Heroes Wiki, 9/23/2015
Going Postal: 1 - 2 - 3 • Destiny: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 1 - 2 • Hard Knox: 1 - 2 • The Recruit: 3 • Hard Knox: 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 4 - 5 • Nowhere Man: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • Slow Burn: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 • Dark Matters: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 • Damen Peak: 1 - 2 - 3