(Redirected from Vision)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Sight could refer to:
- Clairvoyance, Molly's ability to see people not in her presence.
- Enhanced synesthesia, Emma's ability allows her to see sound waves as colourful waves of light.
- The horn-rimmed glasses used by Noah Bennet.
- Illusion, Candice's ability to distort perceptions of reality, including vision.
- Invisibility, Claude's ability to not be seen.
- Night vision goggles, which the Company uses to track evolved humans.
- Peter's dreams, which sometimes are visions of the present and the future.
- Precognition, Isaac's ability to see and paint the future.
- The scope on Jessica's rifle.
- Telescopic vision, Donna Dunlap's ability to magnify vision and see clearly in darkness.
- Viewpoints, the graphic novel in which Sylar conducts a mission of his own for the Company.
- Either of the following graphic novels: