Chad Cooperman is an executive producer for the Destiny webisodes.
Chad Cooperman has produced a few films and another webisode series. He was associate producer for the television films Calendar Girl, Cop, Killer? The Bambi Bembenek Story (1992), Victim of Love (1991), and Kiss Shot (1989). Chad was also producer for the film Whore (2008) and executive producer for the webisode Door Number Two (2008) of the online series IQ-145 (which stars Thomas Dekker).
Chad also directed, wrote and edited the short film Bullet for Breakfast (1994), and he was second unit production manager for the film Eyes of the Beholder (1992).
In addition to his work behind the camera, Chad Cooperman has also acted having unnamed parts in the made-for-television film The Kid with the 200 I.Q. (1983), and in the film Kiss My Grits (1982).
- Before co-founding his own production company, Chad Cooperman was a creative director and producer for special projects at the WB network. At the WB, Chad created many award-winning campaigns for the network's branding as well as ads promoting episodes of many WB shows such as Roswell, Sabrina, Gilmore Girls, Reba, and Smallville.
- Since leaving the WB, Chad has created campaigns for Paramount Television, ABC Family, and Fox Television.
- Chad received a Promax Silver Award for directing the WB's 2002 image campaign.
- In September 2003, Chad Cooperman and Matt Van Buren co-founded the Moving Parts Inc. production company, which co-produced the Destiny webisodes for Heroes with Nova Pictures.
- In Fall 2006, the Moving Parts Inc. production company also helped produce the viral web campaign for Season One of Heroes. The Moving Parts website has a video of Claire being hit by a car (under Reels | Production Reels | Action/Drama).
- IQ-145 is a free online-only series produced with video and graphic novel content, and without the backing of a major network.