Section Headings Rock!
- I thought the same when I put the subst on the talk page. It's doing the thing where if you click edit, it does the subsection prior to the one you want to edit. But awesome idea.-- 23:02, 26 November 2007 (EST)
Do we still need that on future productions? (I know as soon as I state this, the Linderman Group will become a huge faction on the show).--Tim Thomason 19:47, 5 December 2007 (EST)
A Few Questions Here Too
- 1. How do we check Template:Ep to see if it can be crossed off or not?
- 2. Same as Newgnchecklist, the aotw thing.
- 3. How do we find "New Interviews and videos" for previous checklists b/c I've tried to find it and the page is very confusing?
- Same for the CBR Interview thing..and Beeman's Blog
- 4. Why is there a blank "Add" on the "Update/Add Other Articles"?
- 5. "Template:Image-screenshot"?
- 6. Is there a fast way to find out if the Connections page is updated for a certain episode?
-Thanks! --Iheartheroes 16:53, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 1. Check the template's code to see if the episode has been accounted for.
- 2. What? Generally, if an episode has aired, the aotw thing can be checked off I guess.
- 3. I don't understand how interviews and videos should be on the checklist of each episode. For the CBR Interview and Beeman's Blog, any aired episode's checklist can have these checked off.
- 4. It's because includeonly is used.
- 5. Check the template's code to see if the episode's image category has been accounted for. Should be already checked off for every aired episode already.
- 6. The Connections page is pretty complete, so pretty much every aired episode can have it checked off.
--Radicell 06:42, 10 September 2009 (EDT)