Jump to navigation Jump to search
Examples where this template is required because the link does not span the entire header, so the standard Delink template doesn't work on its own:
- archive 1 for Talk:Theories, "Who is the cause of the explosion?"
- archive 1 for Talk:Lightning, "Naming conventions analysis"
- archive 1 for Talk:The Company's founders, "Unidentified Woman 3 as Paulette Hawkins"
- archive 1 for Talk:Bliss and horror, "... from Joe Kelly"
- The Template:ArchiveLinks now uses this template, and the linknames now appear to display correctly for all of the above cases. However, there's still a couple bugs:
For Talk:The Company's founders, the archive link pointers are missing the last character so none of the links work even though the links are displayed in their entirety... For Talk:Lightning, the link is now displayed correctly since I forced a space using an ascii character code, but the link doesn't work. From the TOC, it looks like the + character needs to be appended before the rest of the string after a link.
- --MiamiVolts (talk) 23:26, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- The first of the two bugs is now fixed. Template:ArchiveLinks wasn't handling the length calculation correctly for when apostrophe's were stripped, but now it does.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:26, 15 January 2008 (EST)