|Don't Look Back|
|Ep. #: ||102 |
|Aired: ||October 2, 2006 |
|We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise or when we fall? Or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction? Is it evolution that takes us by the hand? Does science point our way? Or is it God who intervenes, keeping us safe?|
- Peter confronts Nathan about what happened in the alley.
- Hiro explores New York and finds a comic book detailing his experiences, before making an awful discovery.
- Niki and Micah are preparing to run when she discovers she's had unexpected assistance.
- Mohinder meets a friend of his late father and begins uncovering clues.
- Claire seeks to avoid attention for her heroics, and her lost video tape turns up in a most unexpected place.
- Matt Parkman begins to hear thoughts, which quickly makes him both a hero and a suspect.
This is for use on the Main Page. To update this page, simply update Template:currentep and the above link with the latest episodes's name.