While not as big a fan as some of the psychos on here, I have been interested in the show since I first heard about way back in May of 2006. I can usually be found either deflecting trolls over on the 9th Wonders message boards, or casually chit-chatting on the Lost:General board.
- Dark Chocolate!!
- Zombies and/or The Living Dead
- Frogs, Reptiles & anything related.
- "Sliders" before it was reworked by SciFi.
- "John Doe" before the season/series finale (one of the top 10 worst series finales ever).
- Dogbert (originally entered as "Dilbert" but was changed after a lawsuit was threatened by Dogbert's team of blood-thirsty lawyers).
- Anime & Manga (current formula of choice: beautiful/mysterious girl with no/missing memory saves idiot boy from certain destruction)
- Chobits, Negima, Elfen Lied, Moon Phase, Rozen Maiden
- Heroes & comic book related (do I really need to put this in?)
- 4400, Who Wants To Be A Superhero?, Unbreakable, etc...
- X-Men, Spiderman, Spawn, etc
- Users who feel that they need to update/change/etc every single entry I enter into a Wiki.
- Fish / Seafood (as ingesting it would mean certain death!)
- Reality TV and the lame excuses for celebrities it has spawned.
- Anyone who claims/thinks/assumes that their opinion/theory/whatever is better than mine (all theories are equal until proven otherwise)
To Do List
- Look into wiki for http://wikicompany.org/wiki/Special:WCPublish.
An early demo of a screensaver that emulates Chandra Suresh's application. Each time the screensaver runs, a new pattern of dna codes is created.
A download for the original version can be found here.
An updated copy (v0.2.1) can be found here. This version has a trimmed down SYMBOL display, and will generate "The List" when any key is pressed. This "List" is generated via an XML file stored in the same folder as the screensaver executable. (added: 2007-05-10)
HeroesWiki: Firefox Plug-In
Added a simple plugin to allow users to add HeroesWiki as a possible search in Firefox.
2. Copy downloaded files to "[Location of FireFox]\searchplugins\"
3. Restart Firefox
A little project I've been playing with over on the "9th Wonders" boards... the Japan-vasion of TV's greatest show!!