Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. There is another black "Add" under the same column as the ep checklist?! Why?
- 2. Again, interviews and videos..
- 3. Again, quick way for connections?
- 4. Has the symbol ever appeared in a webisode? lol!
-thanks! --Iheartheroes 16:58, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 1) I think you mean "blank" Add... that changes to the images category when you substitute this template into a page. We call it 'includeonly' magic. :)--MiamiVolts (talk) 18:29, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 2) That's so we add interviews and videos related to the webisode to the links page.--MiamiVolts (talk) 18:29, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 3) I'm not sure what you're asking. Connections is a page that we use to show how each of the characters in Heroes have interacted somehow with each other... We just check if a character has made enough connections to appear on the page; if there's no one, it can be marked off.--MiamiVolts (talk) 18:29, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 4) Probably not, and we might not be seeing it ever. But we saw it almost everywhere during the first season, so when I created this checklist, I added it just in case. ;)--MiamiVolts (talk) 18:29, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
Well I had done one on the Ep Checklist so that's why there are "again" 's and so, basically just the same questions but the symbol one...sorry about that...
- 1. And yes, it was blank! lol! Okie dokie!
- 2. Right, but I don't know how to find the interviews b/c the page is very confusing...
- 3. Oh..I see..
- 4. So, can I just check off all of the symbol sections on all of the webisodes appeared so far? --Iheartheroes 19:30, 9 September 2009 (EDT)
- 2. Interviews are any interviews of the cast/crew about the webisodes. You mean where to put new interviews? Interviews go in Template:Interviews, which is viewable in the links page, and on the Interviews page.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:09, 10 September 2009 (EDT)
- 4. Assuming you're like me and haven't noticed any appearance of The Symbol, sure. :)--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:09, 10 September 2009 (EDT)
- If there's no symbol appearance the best thing would be to write "N/A". --Radicell 04:58, 10 September 2009 (EDT)