The following fan theories are about chilaquiles.
For help on adding theories, see the help section.
|Chilaquiles signify a death omen for those who prepare and/or serve them.
||+ Charlie Andrews is murdered by Sylar after serving chilaquiles to Hiro at the Burnt Toast Diner.|
+ In the Explosion Future, Claire Bennet is murdered by Sylar. Claire had served a chilaquiles platter at the Burnt Toast Diner earlier that day.
- • Not even waffles could save Claire.
- - The "present" Claire Bennet survived Sylar's attack; perhaps Future Claire did also.
- + If Sylar removed Claire's brain completely, she would not have been able to regenerate. Remember, he wanted to "eliminate the competition".
- - Why couldn't she regenerate? Who says a new skull, head, body etc. would not reform around her brain? After all, Sylar did say she was unkillable. She even survived at pre-toddler age. Looks like the waffles win out after all.
- + The writers have said that decapitation would kill Claire.
- + They also said Claire isn't unkillable in fact ("Sylar was just f**king with Claire").
+ Maya Herrera prepares chilaquiles for Sylar and Mohinder Suresh. Later, Sylar shoots her dead, but Mohinder saves her by injecting her with Claire's blood.
|Chilaquiles are not actually an omen of a character's death, but physically cause it.
||+ Many characters have died or been mortally wounded only to narrowly escape the jaws of death after serving or making chilaquiles.|
- - Maya and who else?
- + And Charlie.
- + And future Claire.
+ Chilaquiles are high in saturated fat and have been known to increase blood cholesterol.
- - Trans fats are more harmful than saturated fats.
- + Chilaquiles probably have lots of trans fat too (depending on they're prepared).