|Date of birth||January 13th, 1989|
|Home||Northern Alberta, Canada|
|Occupation||Professional high school dropout|
|Favorite Heroes quote||"I wasn't begging for my life. I was offering you yours." - Sylar|
|Favorite episode||Five Years Gone|
|Favorite character||Matt Parkman|
- I spend too much money compared to how much I make.
- I'm suddenly a RENThead? It's weird.
- I read comic books.
- I enjoy cinnamon raisin bagels.
- I play the trombone.
- I speak french.
- I memorized 10 Dr. Seuss books on a bet 3 years ago and can still recite them all.
- I will one day pack up and move to Argentina without telling anybody.
- I often define myself by the television shows and movies I like (see next sections).
- I love capes and own several.
Leshia's 9 Favourite Television Shows of All Time
- Six Feet Under
- Heroes Season 1/2
- Arrested Development
- The Office (UK)
- Hogan's Heroes
- The Amazing Race
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Leshia's 9 Favourite Movies of All Time
- Donnie Darko
- 12 Angry Men
- Sin City
- Mulholland Dr.
- Moulin Rouge!
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
- The Thin Red Line
- Shaun of the Dead
The By-Laws of Time
- Never Do Yesterday What Should Be Done Tomorrow.
- If at Last You Do Succeed, Never Try Again.
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine Billion.
- A Paradox May Be Paradoctored.
- It Is Earlier When You Think.
- Ancestors Are Just People.
- Even Jove Nods.
The Ballad of Dominique and Genevieve
I take part in an e-mail-based Heroes role-playing game. It takes place on an episode-by-episode basis and is masterminded by my friend Michael and we all love him very much for it. Dominique and Genevieve are my characters. They are fraternal twins. These are their stories.