|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there, and welcome to Heroes Wiki! ... Naming abilities tends to be one of those really touchy subjects around here, and for good reason--a name says so much, and should say so much about the power. It's important that names for abilities are clear and non-speculative, yet still describe what the person can do. We usually have lots of talk about them before we come to a consensus on the name. We even have some very good guidelines to follow in choosing names. If you would like to discuss any of the names that you changes, feel free to go to the talk pages of those ability pages. For instance, feel free to add your thoughts at Talk:Eric's ability or Talk:Future Ando's ability, for instance. Thanks so much! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:57, 15 October 2008 (EDT)