|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
61-62 years old?
I find myself somewhat in awe that someone of your age would get into editing at a Wiki. The oldest person I've met online is 43. You're old enough to be my grandpa, who despises technology such as this on count of how complicated it is. It makes me wonder, How'd you happen to get into this? :) --00:31, 3 August 2008 (EDT)
- Cool! Welcome aboard! I take it this guy is you and you do most of your Wiki editing at LP, then? I'm over at LP as well, though I don't edit there as often as here. I'm mainly active at their forums, if at all. -- 16:54, 3 August 2008 (EDT)
- On another note, How is the computer a "fast idiot?" I think I get it (one has to be smarter than the computer in order to run it), but I want to be sure.--
16:54, 3 August 2008 (EDT)
- I see! So I take it that you were a computer geek in the days of programs in boxes of punch cards (which I heard of through my Chemistry professor), then? -- 19:58, 3 August 2008 (EDT)