|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Great job with the synopsis! :) I've written quite a few of them and I know they can be a lot of work. It's definitely appreciated! (Admin 01:20, 14 October 2008 (EDT))
- Another great job, thank you! (Admin 01:01, 21 October 2008 (EDT))
- FYI I opened up a discussion here for the issue of how the quote should be attributed. It will require consensus before the quote can be put back on the page. (Admin 00:48, 2 December 2008 (EST))
Oh, I'm sorry. If you wrote that yourself, then I'm fairly sure it is alright to use it here as well as somewhere else. Your wording merely suggested you had copied it from another site. So yes, if it's completely your work that there should be no problem, even if you have published it elsewhere. --04:39, 24 September 2009 (EDT)